- New product
Yatra.com E-Gift Voucher
- Security policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Delivery policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- Return policy(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Important Terms and Conditions:
- These EGVs are valid for booking on – Flights (Domestic/International), Hotels/ Buses (Domestic), Holidays (Domestic/International) only at Yatra.com.
- These EGVs are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. (Validity date will be mentioned).
- EGVs are valid for ONE-time transactions only.
- Any applicable convenience fee/processing fee/excess tour cost/ government taxes shall be payable at the time of booking (Only if the package cost exceed the EGV value)
- No change or cash can be taken in exchange for this EGV.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The user has to apply/ quote the unique EGV number at the time of booking to avail of the benefits.
- EGVs can be used Online for making booking Flights (domestic/international) and Buses (domestic) individually.
- EGVs are Cumulative. However, Cumulative redemption is possible Offline only (through Yatra Call center)
- Buses (domestic) can be redeemed online only.
- Hotels (domestic), Holidays (domestic/international) can be redeemed offline only by calling 0124 – 3040707 / 700 between 10 AM to 7 PM (all seven days).
- If an EGV is lost or stolen, Yatra will not be liable for replacement or Compensation.
- These EGVs cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cashback/promotion run by Yatra.com.
- No additional Discount/reduction in the price will be entertained other than the offer mentioned on the EGVs.
- If a purchase is equal to the value of the EGV, then the customer will have to pay Re.1 to complete the transaction.
- If a purchase is less than the value of the EGV, then the customer can avail of the discount maximum up to the value of the purchase only. Balance EGV amount will be forfeited and the customer will have to pay Re.1 to complete the transaction.
- If a purchase is more than the value of the EGV, then the balance amount can be paid through Net Banking, card (debit/credit cards), Mobile Wallet or Consumer can pay the balance amount through another EGV through offline mode of redemption only (in case Consumer has more than one EGV) e.g. if Consumer wishes to redeem an EGV against the booking of Rs. 5,500 then he can use Rs. 5,000/- EGV and the balance amount of Rs. 500/- can be paid by Net Banking/card/ Mobile Wallet or by using another EGV (through offline mode of redemption).
- In the case of Hotel booking, the purchase amount should be equal or greater than the value of the EGV.
- Confirmation of any booking will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard booking terms & conditions of Yatra.com.
- Yatra.com is not liable to pay for any difference in fare/tariff between the date of redemption request placement and the date of using EGV during booking.
- In case of cancellations, the EGV amount will not be refunded back to the customer.
- Any legal disputes, whatsoever regarding any aspect of the promotion shall be handled in the jurisdiction of the courts in Gurgaon, Haryana only.
- Yatra.com is India’s leading online travel company. Positioned as a brand “Creating Happy Travelers”, it provides information, pricing, availability, and booking facility for domestic and international air travel, railway reservation, hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, and car rentals. We offer a host of travel services designed to make business and leisure travel easier.
- Based in Gurgaon, India, Yatra is a one-stop shop for all travel-related services. A leading consolidator of travel products, Yatra.com provides reservation facilities for more than 30,000 hotels across 336 cities in India and over 90,000 hotels around the world. Through continued excellence in providing travel solutions, responses to booking travel online through Yatra.com have also reached new heights with the company doing 20,000 domestic tickets and 1000 hotels and holiday packages booking a day.
- Customers can access Yatra.com through multiple ways: through our user-friendly website, 24x7 multi-lingual call center, a countrywide network of Holiday Lounges and Yatra Travel Express stores or through their mobile phones. Yatra.com provides a booking facility for all the popular as well as exotic national and international destinations. Launched in August 2006, Yatra is today ranked as the leading provider of consumer-direct travel services in India. Yatra.com has emerged as the most trusted travel brand in India and we were recently voted ‘Most Trusted Brand of India’ in the online travel category by Brand Equity, and also received the coveted most preferred online travel company award twice at the CNBC/Awaaz Consumer Travel Awards.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: